10 Reasons To Use A Water Purification System
1. A home water purification system will prevent more than 2100 water contaminants that may be present in tap water reaching your tap.
2. A whole house water purification system purifies water efficiently and cost-effectively. It is also the only way to ensure that pure water is produced from every water source in the home. Whether you are washing, cooking, watering your plants, you are no longer limited to the amount of pure water you can use.
3. Water purifying systems can reduce the risk of medical conditions such as bladder cancer, colon cancer and rectal cancer by removing chlorine and nasty bacteria in drinking water. Drinking pure water generally protects the body from disease that may damage health.
4. Pure water can benefit skin allergies as chlorine and other volatile organic chemicals which irritate the skin will be removed by the filter.
5. A house filter will benefit children as pure water is the best way to develop healthy immune systems. Using pure water for cooking as well as drinking will ensure that children are receiving the healthiest water to aid their mental and physical development.
6. Purchasing a home water purification system in the long-run will be more cost-effective than buying bottled water. The filter will guarantee protection against dangerous water contaminants at your convenience, in your own home.
7. Pure water can benefit pregnant women as drinking un-clean water can lead to several birth defects.
8. A whole house water purification system eliminates the risk of showering and drinking contaminated water. This will reduce the risk of allergies due to cleaner air circulating in the home.
9. Water purification systems saves time. You no longer have to boil water, wait for slow purification jugs to purify water or lug water bottles back from the shops.
10. Water purification systems are passive, meaning they require no electricity to filter the water. The only routine maintenance required is periodic replacement of the filtration element.
The Truth about Tap Water
In the western world, we’re fortunate to be able to turn on the tap and access unlimited water. However, many would question whether tap water is ultimately healthy. It may be deemed safe to drink by the World Health Organisation and other professional authorities, but ‘safe’ and ‘healthy’ are two different things. Given that it is treated with a large number of chemicals to kill bacteria and other pesky microorganisms, water running off the mains supply is vastly different to the sort found in nature – the kind found in springs and mountain streams which is rich in naturally-occurring minerals.
There are lots elements which can make their way into our water, from oestradiol, ACE inhibitors and lead traces to antibiotics, antidepressants and beta-blockers, so we’ll forego raking over old ground. Suffice to say that, with over 300 man-made chemicals having at some point been detected in British tap water, better options are available.
This is particularly the case if your tap water is fluoridated: about 10% of the UK population receive fluoridated water, including Cumbria, Cheshire, Tyneside, Northumbria, Durham, the West Midlands and most of Ireland. Indeed, many people now use a filter to eliminate not only fluoride but hardness, chlorine and other potentially dangerous toxins.
Water is our life source
It is contemporary. It is compact. It fits in everywhere.
It is all you need for your convenient daily clean water intake.
Water is our life source. Water is what we need most and what we consume the most so that our bodies can fulfil their functions. So, we do not have the luxury of not consuming good water. Unfortunately, to reach clean and healthy water we are exposed to many harmful substances. The methods often used to reach clean and healthy water are not always as healthy or reliable as we thought.
The journey from water to the fountain is different. The water turns into surface waters in the form of tails as much as the tinsel to the fountain. At the same time, these waters flood the dam and the basin, collecting surface contaminants such as microbes, viruses, parasites, agrochemical remnants, and heavy metals. The collected water is passed through known chlorination, filtration and disinfection processes, water network pipes and taps come. There are studies showing that the chlorine used during this disinfection process has a negative effect on our health.
Coway filter system satisfies various water quality conditions with optimized filters. Includes RO filter to offer safer water by eliminating radioactive substances and heavy metals and Nano trap filter to remove 99.9% of viruses and bacteria without any effect on water flow.
Why Coway Water Technology?
Enhance your wellbeing.
Enjoy a glass of perfection from our series of water dispensers that come with advanced water filtration systems to give you the best purified water.
Coway WQA-certified water filter technology is designed to ensure that your water is cleaner and tastes great.
In the Coway R&D Center, an environmental technology research institute, and Coways' environmental quality institute, design institute, and cosmetics institute, there are about 370 researchers who develop technologies to take care of all aspects of life. Coway have been focusing on developing sustainable and innovative technologies to preserve the values of clean and healthy water and air with our best researchers and state-of-the- art research facilities. Coway's Smart technology evolves once again after being combined with the IoT (Internet of Things) and big data. Coway are creating a better world by analyzing water, air qualities and life patterns and providing customized solutions for customers.
LEADING THE WORLD
Live Pure Together with Us.
MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS
Trusted for 25 Consecutive Years
With millions of customers worldwide, coway will continue to expand our expertise and knowledge throughout the world.
Coway researchers dedicate their hard work and passion into researches that provide cleaner and safer water to the consumers.
Coway WQA-certified R&D centre is equipped with 182 cutting-edge devices and equipment to provide the best quality of water.